Watch: QWER Takes 3rd Win For “My Name Is Malguem” On “Music Core”; Performances By Choi Ye Na, BTOB’s Changsub, And More

QWER has won a third music show trophy for “My Name is Malguem”! On the October 12 episode of MBC’s “Music Core,” the candidates for first place were Choi Ye Na’s “NEMONEMO,” QWER’s “My Name is Malguem,” and fromis_9’s “Supersonic.” QWER ultimately took the win with a total of 7,671 points. Congratulations to QWER! Watch… Continue reading Watch: QWER Takes 3rd Win For “My Name Is Malguem” On “Music Core”; Performances By Choi Ye Na, BTOB’s Changsub, And More

The post Watch: QWER Takes 3rd Win For “My Name Is Malguem” On “Music Core”; Performances By Choi Ye Na, BTOB’s Changsub, And More appeared first on Soompi.



from Soompi https://ift.tt/YkLbfRa
Previous Post Next Post